Persian king Darius the Great's, Behistun Inscription

Persian king Darius the Great's, Behistun Inscription
70. (4.88-92.) Darius the King says: By the favor of "Ahura-mazda" this is the inscription which I made. Besides, it was in Aryan, and on clay tablets and on parchment it was composed. Besides, a sculptured figure of myself I made. Besides, I made my lineage. And it was inscribed and was read off before me. Afterwards this inscription I sent off everywhere among the provinces. The people unitedly worked upon it.
Inscriptions on south face of steep ridge north of Persepolis
2. (8-15.) I am Darius the Great King, King of Kings, King of countries containing all kinds of men, King in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenian(a Shepherd), a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage.
This is first and last evidence for to be having an Aryan lineage.
There is no any single evidence found for "Germans and "Nordic" people to be having an Aryan lineage.
Note: Aryan and Arian is used interchangeably depending on translator. However it is preferable to reserve Aryan for the Persians and Arian for the White central Asian people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

धनगर समाजातील आडनावे-

About 108 clans(108 कुळ/कुल) of Dhangars and 22 sub castes (22 पोट जाती).

List of Hatkar clans